Family Pool Hire Session
In line with regulations set out by the government and our national swimming bodies we can only accept bookings with the same household or support bubbles.
Party bookings will not be accepted at this time. We have the right to refuse entry and refunds will not be given for bookings made going against these regulations.
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per booking
- Spectators are not permitted on poolside (spectators may watch from outside undercover seating area)
- 2 Bookings per session.
- Each booking will have half the pool (18m by 3m section)
- Maximum of 2 non swimmers per adult
- At least one adult must be in the water per booking
- All children not fully toilet trained must wear a double nappy (swim nappy and a swim suit)
- Bookings are 1 hour inclusive of changing time
- Swimmers MUST be out of the building (not the swimming pool) by the finish time in order for staff to clean for the next session. Staff will give a 15 minute warning.
- One changing room will be allocated per booking – swimmers are encouraged to shower at home. If swimmers wish to use the shower they will need to exit the pool early enough to be showered and changed and out of the building by the session finish time.
- Bookings are to sign in at front door where you will be allocated a colour patio door to enter
- Hand sanitiser to be used on entry and shoes removed
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive ‘ beach ready’ with swimwear on under clothing and to change at the coloured changing stations allocated
- Swimmers will have access to a limited amount of toys which are cleaned between each session – swimmers may bring their own but must be mindful of other swimmers in the pool at the same time.
- Each booking will have the use of one changing room and access to toilets
- If you book and cannot attend please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org where we can offer an exchange (dependent on availability) – no refunds or exchanges can be made on the day of the session
A lane rope will be put down the middle to allow each group the use of the shallow and deep end of the pool. Where required we can add a platform into the shallow end for children to stand on. A few toys will be available and we are happy for customers to bring their own – no large inflatables.
Please note by paying for this session I acknowledge that I and other attendees undertake activities at our own risk and the swimming pool whilst following covid secure guidance from the governing swimming bodies and government cannot make representation or guarantee that attending the venue or participating in swimming is free from risk.
To book please use the link below.