ADULT ONLY LANE SWIMMING
Due to guidelines put forward by the government and national swimming bodies, we have had to make changes to our public swimming sessions.
To meet these guideline we are running adult only lane swimming on the below sessions
We will notify customers on the website and Facebook page when we can start to offer public swimming to all ages and abilities
|Monday||12:45 - 13:45||No Session|
|Tuesday||12.45 - 13.45||19:45 - 20:45|
|Wednesday||12.45 - 13.35||19:30 - 20:30|
|Thursday||12.45 - 13.45||No Session|
|Friday||No Session||No Session|
|Saturday||No Session||No Session|
|Sunday||No Session||No Session|
Please note: There are some changes to our sessions to ensure we follow guidance and allow for cleaning, social distancing measures and extra staffing to ensure the safety of our customers.
- One hour bookable slots – Inclusive of changing time – please email email@example.com – please provide a contact number
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive ‘beach ready’ with swimwear on and shower at home after each session
- Swimmers must be out of the building by the finish time
- Over 16’s only
- Maximum of 9 swimmers per session
- 4 lanes will be divided into two lanes – Fast lane and Slow lane providing more space for swimmers
- All bookings will receive an invoice by email and information on the session set up
- Swimmers will be required to fill out a ‘track and trace’ form on entry
- We are a private swimming pool with a small team of lifeguards. Whilst we will always try our best to keep sessions running, if we need to cancel any of our Adult lane sessions we will update the website and facebook page as soon as we can. We recommend checking these before attending.